AIG Travel, Inc., a member of American International Group, Inc., is a worldwide leader in travel insurance and global assistance. Travel Guard is the marketing name for its portfolio of travel insurance solutions and travel-related services, including medical and security services, marketed to both leisure and business travelers around the globe. Services are provided through a network of wholly-owned service centers located in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
"If you've never heard of Travel Guard, you probably know AIG, its parent company. Like the other insurance companies on this list, it has a sterling reputation for delivering insurance coverage to travelers. I've had several dealings with Travel Guard since I published my last list of insurance companies. Travel Guard processed its claims quickly and followed up to make sure the customer was happy. I'm impressed by their professional attitude and have absolutely no reservations about recommending a Travel Guard policy. "
-- The Best and Worst Travel Insurance Companies, Forbes, August 18, 2018
Who Can Be Insured?
For American travelers, please follow this link to get a quote online, or call 1.800.454.7107 or 1.800.826.5248 to speak to an agent (Please do mention Great Wall Adventure Club's account number 335180 to the agent for the specific plan for the Olympics travel to Paris). AIG Travel Guard has been offered by France Adventure Club's holding company Great Wall Adventure Club since 2008 to protect their customers attending the Beijing Olympics.
Not A U.S. Citizen?
Travel Guard is for the travelers all around the world. Travel Guard is also available with the local offices in many countries that include:
Australia, Canada, Israel, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, UAE, and Finland.
Please visit www.travelguard.com to find the location near you.
Schedules of Benefits and Event Examples
- Trip Cancellation for unforeseen events(sickness, injury or death, job loss, home accdients, disasters, traffic accident, hospitalization, strike, inclement weather, carrier's mechanic failure, destination etc.)
- Trip Interruption
- Trip Exchange
- Trip Saver
- Trip Delay (lost/stolen passports, sickness, injury, traffic accident, carrier delay, etc.)
- Missed Connection (inclement weather, carrier delay, etc.)
- Baggage Coverage or Delay
- Travel Medical Expense (tests, hospital charges, mental treatment, therapy, artificial teeth, etc.)
- Emergency Evacuation & Respatriation of Remains
- Non-flight Accdiental Death & Dismemberment
- Ancillary Evacuation Benefits
- Travel Inconvenience - Flight Delay, Flight Cancellation, Runway Delay, Cruise Diversion and River Cruise Diversion